Join TEAM UCP: We empower people to live a meaningful life through innovative support and services.
Our commitment to the people we support equips them to realize their full potential and live with the greatest degree of independence. But we don’t stop at changing lives. We also work to change public perception as we relentlessly pursue a vision of communities that embrace the abilities of every individual.
If you would like to start an exciting career with an organization committed to excellence and innovation, please consider joining the new UCP of Central PA team and start a rewarding career!
What you’ll do:
• Provide Specialist-level cradle to grave contract/lease tracking and oversight in a consistent, dependable, and timely manner with close attention to detail;
• Liaison with company executives and CEO on contract, lease and procurement matters;
• Monitor, track and manage all UCP contracts and files to ensure completeness, currency and KPI compliance, applying contract specialist knowledge to simple negotiations and correspondence on behalf of UCP;
• Complete business applications and archive annual audit, IRS filings and Commonwealth Registration documents;
• Serve as Secretary to both the UCP Central PA Board Finance Committee and UCP of PA advocacy group, maintaining documents, minutes, resolutions and archive and disseminate communications and scheduling;
• Assist with daily deposit log and investigate any unrecognized receipts to assist in the posting process;
• Administer petty cash;
• Prepare and submit timely insurance applications for UCP and the UCP Foundation;
• Maintain insurance records for property, casualty and liability insurances for UCP of Central Pennsylvania and the UCP Foundation;
• File damage reports, fraud reports and other reports as necessary with the insurance companies and follow-up, maintain all documentation as necessary.
What we’re looking for –
At a minimum, you’ll need:
• Associate’s Degree or technical certification within a related area required. 6 months to 2 years of previous job-related experience expected. 2 to 5 years of previous job-related experience preferred.
• Contract Specialist with a minimum of 2 years of contract management experience (cradle to grave preferred) to include successfully monitoring, communicating and corresponding on principal’s behalf.
• A valid driver’s license with a clean record (no DUIs within the last five years).
• Access to regular use of a vehicle with valid insurance coverage.
• Ability to read and interpret documents in English. Ability to read and communicate verbally in English. Written communication skills in English may also be required
It’d be great if you also have:
• Experience working in a large organizational office environment.