We are looking for Direct Support Professionals who care deeply about making a lasting difference in the lives of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. If you are looking for a job that is fun, challenging and always rewarding – this job is for YOU!
This opportunity is excellent for someone looking for a flexible schedule and/or college students who are looking for practicum experience. Ideal candidates have prior experience with individuals with intellectual disabilities and/or autism.
Opportunities are available in the Mechanicsburg and Carlisle areas for Friday Night Respite, 5:30pm-10:00pm.
What you’ll do:
What we’re looking for –
At a minimum, you’ll need:
• High school Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Certificate required. 6 months to 2 years of previous jobs related experience preferred.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Flexible to work evening hours.
• Ability to read and interpret documents in English. Ability to read and communicate verbally in English. Written communication skills in English may also be required.
It’d be great if you also have:
• Knowledge specific to the needs of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, autism, and/or the aging population.