Join TEAM UCP: We empower people to live a meaningful life through innovative support and services.
At UCP, we share a passion and a purpose: to empower people to live meaningful lives.
Our commitment to the people we support equips them to realize their full potential and live with the greatest degree of independence. But we don’t stop at changing lives. We also work to change public perception as we relentlessly pursue a vision of communities that embrace the abilities of every individual.
We currently have the following shifts available in Home and Community Services:
Camp Hill Area
- Companion services for a male in his 20s. Wednesday and Thursday 7:15 AM-8:30 AM
- Companion services for a female in her 30s. Monday and Wednesday 10:00 AM-11:30 AM and 10:00 AM-1:00 PM
- Habilitation Services for a male in his 30’s. Monday and Thursday 4:00 PM-6:00PM and one Friday evening per month.
- Habilitation services for a male in his 20s. 4.5 hours/week, hours may vary based on participant’s work schedule.
- Habilitation services for a male. Wednesday and Thursday 4:00 PM-6:00 PM. These times may be flexible.
- Habilitation services for a male in his 30s. Daytime hours, 2.5 hours 3 days per week (typically Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday). Times may vary between 8:30 AM-2:00 PM depending on work schedule.
- Companion/Habilitation services for a male in his 50s. Monday-Thursday 3:00 PM-5:00 PM and Saturday 9:00 AM-11:00 AM. These times may be flexible.
- Habilitation services for a male in his 70s. Wednesday 12:00 PM-3:00 PM. These times may be flexible.
- Habilitation services for a female in her 20s. 10 hours per week, times are flexible.
- Habilitation services for a male in his 30s. Tuesday and Thursday 4:30 PM- 6:30 PM.
If you would like to be a part of an organization committed to excellence and innovation, please consider joining the UCP Central PA team!
What you’ll do:
What we’re looking for –
At a minimum, you’ll need:
• High school Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Certificate required. 6 months to 2 years of previous jobs related experience preferred.
• A valid driver’s license with a clean record (no DUIs within the last five years).
• Access to regular use of a vehicle with valid insurance coverage.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Flexible to work all assigned work schedules including evenings and weekend hours as business needs dictate.
• Ability to read and interpret documents in English. Ability to read and communicate verbally in English. Written communication skills in English may also be required.
It’d be great if you also have:
• Knowledge specific to the needs of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, autism, and/or the aging population.