Join TEAM UCP: We empower people to live a meaningful life through innovative support and services.
At UCP, we share a passion and a purpose: to empower people to live meaningful lives.
Our commitment to the people we support equips them to realize their full potential and live with the greatest degree of independence. But we don’t stop at changing lives. We also work to change public perception as we relentlessly pursue a vision of communities that embrace the abilities of every individual.
If you would like to start an exciting career with an organization committed to excellence and innovation, please consider joining the new UCP of Central PA team and start a rewarding career!
What you’ll do:
What we’re looking for –
At a minimum, you’ll need:
• Bachelor’s degree within a related discipline expected and 5 to 7 years of learning experience within a related professional discipline preferred; OR Master’s degree within a related discipline and 2 to 5 years of learning experience within a related professional discipline preferred.
• A valid driver’s license with a clean record (no DUIs within the last five years).
• Access to regular use of a vehicle with valid insurance coverage.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Flexible to work all assigned work schedules including holidays, evenings, nights, and weekend hours as business needs dictate.
• Ability to read and interpret documents in English. Ability to read and communicate verbally in English. Written communication skills in English may also be required.
It’d be great if you also have:
• Prior experience with accounting in the non-profit sector.
• Knowledge of Pennsylvania funding waivers.
• Experience with MIP software.
• Experience with Pennsylvania Medicaid Billing Systems (ie. Promise, HCSIS).